BMAT Unlimited Group Course
BMAT groups available up till November 2020 test date
- 5 Thinking Skills Concept Classes
- 5 Scientific Knowledge & Application Concept Classes
- 1 Writing Concept Class
- 6 Tutorials
- BMAT Practice Tests
- BMAT Prep & Medical School Admissions Consultation
Prepare for the BMAT with us – sign-up for a free trial session today, no commitment required!
- Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Biomedical Sciences & Dentistry Courses at certain UK universities
- Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine at NTU, Singapore
The BMAT Group Course concept classes are held on every Saturday mornings and Sunday afternoons, covering the entire BMAT syllabus. Once signed up, you are entitled to ALL group classes, across all subjects, for the duration of 1 year. Attend any concept classes or tutorials multiple times to reinforce your knowledge on specific BMAT topics, or just to cover your weak areas.
Concept Classes (3 hours per session)
- Cover concepts and test-taking strategies.
- Build a strong foundation for the BMAT.
- Problem Solving Thinking Skills (3 sessions)
- Critical Thinking Thinking Skills (2 sessions)
- Essay Writing Written Communication (1 session)
- Math Scientific Knowledge & Application (1 session)
- Physics Scientific Knowledge & Application (2 sessions)
- Chemistry Scientific Knowledge & Application(1 session)
- Biology Scientific Knowledge & Application (1 session)
Tutorials (2 hours per session)
- Cover difficult BMAT topics.
- Practice & review difficult questions.
- Doubts clarification with trainers.
- Best practices & tips to improve your score.
- Problem Solving Tutorial
- Critical Thinking & Essay Writing Tutorial
- Math Tutorial
- Physics Tutorial
- Chemistry Tutorial
- Biology Tutorial
Overall Course Schedule
Please take note
BLUE – Lessons will be conducted ONLINE only
How to Master the BMAT book
Prep Zone Academy’s BMAT Roadmap
Free access to BMAT practice tests
BMAT Prep & Medical School Admissions Consultation