It is an important medical school entrance exam for many top med schools, but do you know:
- The difference between UCAT and BMAT?
- At what age do most people take the BMAT?
- What sections are in the BMAT?
- How do average students fare on the BMAT?
- The average BMAT scores to get into top UK Med Schools?
If you do not have the answers to the above questions, do not worry! We are here & ready to help. Take note of all the questions you have about BMAT, and book a free consultation with our consultants. We will give you advice on which entrance exam is more suited for your needs, and answer any questions you may have about the BMAT.
Feel free to come with your parents/your child, and others who may be interested in the BMAT.
If you would like to take a free BMAT Diagnostic Test, visit this link to signup.