If you intend to take the BMAT and join top UK medical schools such as Imperial College London, Oxford, Cambridge or even Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine (NTU), having a good BMAT score is just the starting point. To build a good profile to stand out from the rest of the applicants, have a chat with our consultants in this informative introductory webinar.
In the introductory webinar, we will discuss topics such as:
- Basic format of the BMAT & UCAT
- Significance of the BMAT & UCAT to your application profile
- Discuss some official BMAT & UCAT questions and answers, test structure and strategies
- How COVID-19 will impact your medical school application
- UK medical school application process – i.e. shortlisting schools, profile building and preparing for interviews including the challenging MMIs.
- BMAT & UCAT preparation & application timeline
- Q & A session