Candidates taking the BMAT in November
BMAT Registration Opens
15 September 2020 – Registration form can only be filled after payment
BMAT Registration Deadline
1 October 2020, 12:00PM SGT – To avoid the additional late fees
15 October 2020, 12:00PM SGT – To avoid invalid registration
BMAT November Test Date
4 November 2020, 3:00PM SGT
If you did not take the test in August, you can take the BMAT in November instead, as long as the university/course of your choice accepts November results. Please remember, you can only take the BMAT ONCE in a year, either August or November.
Here’s the list of schools that ONLY accept the BMAT November test results. All other schools that accept the August test results also accept the November test results.
- University of Oxford – Medicine and BioMedical Sciences
- NTU – Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine
- Nazarbayev University School of Medicine
To Prep Zone Academy’s BMAT students
- Please remember to do the past year papers found on the official website here, and start submitting in your section 3 essays for grading if you haven’t already done that. If the feedback on your essay shows that you need improvement, please remember to book our individual, 1-to-1 classes or re-attend the group sessions to get better clarity.
- For sections 1 and 2, you can either self-grade or send it to us for grading. And then either self-review or review with a tutor on your mistakes. Remember, it is ok to make mistakes, you just shouldn’t be repeating them. The section 1 has a slight change, but as long as you are practicing diligently, that shouldnt affect your practice and score (and now you have more time per question for section 1).
- If you have not done any tests, start off with the 2015 paper first. Please aim to do the 10 papers from this decade before moving onto the previous years, but keep 2018 and 2019 to be done in October.
For further enquires, call us at +65 6812 9999.